Reminder: All-Hands Safety and Security Fair Today
These SLAC water bottles are among the giveaways for attendees of today's Safety and Security Fair. (Image by Scott Mangold.)
Everyone in the SLAC community is asked to attend one of three 70-minute sessions for the Annual Safety and Security Fair, held today in SLAC's Panofsky Auditorium and also broadcast live in the Kavli Auditorium. There will be free SLAC water bottles, calendars, pens and other giveaways after each session for those who attend.
The program includes:
- Event Host Introduction and Overview Brian Sherin
- SLAC Director's Opening Remarks Persis Drell
- Department of Energy SLAC Site Office Manager Opening Remarks Paul Golan
- SLAC Security Upgrades Brian Sherin
- Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism Steve Minniear
- Export Control Compliance at SLAC Steven Eisner
- Cyber Security Robert Cowles
- SLAC Occupational Health Center Drs. Patrick O'Callahan and Richard Wittman
- Parking and Transportation Bicycle Safety Ariadne Delon Scott, Stanford University Bicycle Program Coordinator
Please use the schedule below to determine which session you should attend to help avoid overfilling any one session.
Last names starting AG
Last names starting HP
Last names starting QZ
If you have questions, please contact
Terry McMahon (x3465) or
Brian Sherin (x5082).
After the fair, please fill out the
online evaluation. The Environment, Safety and Health Division will be awarding $10 Starbucks gift certificates in a random drawing to five lucky winners who complete the form. Winners will be contacted on November 5.
SLAC Today, October 29, 2010